Tri's Story


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Writing Skill

Descriptive Text

Definition

- Purpose :

To describe a particular person, place, animal or thing in detail.

- Generic Structure :

1. Identification
2. Description


- Language Features :

1. Using Simple Present Tense
2. Using action verb

3. Using adjective

Picture :

Example of Text (based on the picture) :

Ciko, my little rabbit


Ciko is my little rabbit. It’s a gift from my sister when I reached the age of ten years old. Therefore, I'm very like the rabbit.

This carrot eaters, Ciko , has long ear, two eyes, a pink nose, white feathers, and four-legged. Among all the characteristic of Ciko, I’m very like the feathers. Why? Because of the feathers are very soft and clean. Because of this reason too, I'm very happy to play with it. Where we always play together? I always play with it in my garden. Unfortunately, Ciko disappear after a few months.

Therefore, I’m very sad. It becomes Unforgettable memories about my little rabbit. The feathers make me remember it till now. I miss you Ciko.

Now, make your own descriptive text with your own words based on the pictures below !



No comments:

Post a Comment